Sight is our most dominant sense – which is why you need a beautifully designed website. People are instinctively drawn to things that are visually appealing, trusting it, resonating with it, and seeking pleasure from it by sheer default.
In this day and age, it doesn’t make sense to have a website that isn’t uniquely optimised for the many platforms content is accessed through.
From small start-ups to large corporations, we are skilled in designing intuitive websites to help you reach your business goals. We sit down with our clients, take the time to learn about their business’ story, identity and values, and help build a genuine voice and brand.
After all, a website isn’t just about providing information and generating leads – it’s about giving your customers a memorable experience.
Website Design & Development
E-Commerce & Information Sites
QA Testing & Integrations
High End Web Application Design & Development
Mobile Web Application Design & Development
Interactive Design & Development
Touch Screen Design & Integration
User Interface Design & Integration
Digital Signage Design & Integration
Web API Integrations
3rd Party API Integration
API Development & Integration
Dashboard / Admin Area Design & Development
Analytics Dashboard Design
Web Conversion & Marketing & Tracking
Web Analytics Setup and Training
User Journey Analysis
Web Insights & Reviews
Search Engine Optimisation
We understand the current market may restrict some businesses from having the website they want upfront due to the initial costs involved. That is why we provide a range of payment options for our valued clients.
- Have an existing website and want it hosted and kept up-to-date? This option is for you. Have your website hosted on a high-speed, secure and highly reliable server. Additionally, our team ensures the website is being backed up regularly, and it’s protected against malware and hacking attacks. We also take care of the themes, plugins and CMS updates for you.
- Our managed web design/development option enables us to start work on your site immediately and the cost to you is broken down into simple monthly payments which include the design and development of your website. Once ready, we can also host and maintain your website.
- Our ecommerce service enables you to start trading online in a short amount of time. We do not charge commission per sale, but have a set monthly fee that includes your website design, development, initial product setup ( max 10 products added by our development team, and unlimited client added products).
- The industry standard involves a 50% deposit on acceptance of quote, and the remainder at an agreed point in the contract, generally on completion or “go live”.
split in 3
- This is our most popular option where we invoice for a 3rd of the project and then the remainder is paid over 24 months. This 24 month period also includes bug fixes and support.